Once again on this blog journey, I have learnt a little lesson.
Some things are better not said if you can't say them eloquently.
I want to summarise my last two posts better, I have removed one because I felt I was repeating myself.
Yesterdays was slightly biographical and reflected a journey I had personally been on.
1. There are lots of things that can distract us from our primary call which is the lost. John Wimber once said "keep the main thing the main thing"
2. Money can be a big distraction.
3. As a church leader there were moments when I felt trapped by an endless round of responsibilities to people who were already christians. This sometimes drained my time and energy leaving me little to offer to the lost.
4. Church leaders are entrepreneurial beings and often have many ideas and loads of vision, this strength can also be a weakness.
5. I have a passion for Europe.
6. I genuinely feel that if we could somehow see a release of capable men and women into europe to establish new communities we would really make a difference.
I love the church, leadership and life.