Today we celebrate the fact that we have lived in Ibiza exactly 2 years!! Time flies!!!
I has been an amazing roller coaster ride, bringing me closer to my wife, closer to my children and closer to my God.
When we arrived there were just us four, now we have 5 more, we have an office a permanent prayer room, a great community house, lots of visitors, teams working in the summer and easter, friends in the community, responsibilities in the normal world, and so much more..
Sometimes it feel slow, but when I look back I see how far we have come.
I can speak more Spanish now than I ever imagined, it's not enough, but better than when I arrived.
The journey will continue until God tells us to stop, thanks for sticking with us for reading this blog and helping us to know there are people behind us.
For the future we would like to see some more things happen, here's a list!!!!
1. Spanish people to join us permanently, obvious reasons.
2. German people to join us, we like Germans.
3. More English speaking people to come and be with us.
Could this be you????
4. A Minibus, for teams and drunks!
5. To own a house that we could use as a centre and build accomadation for our community.
6. To have a coffee shop that was open all year around.
7. To develop a training course, that we could run here.
8. For me to lose 8 kilos (sorry had to slip that in)
9. To develop a way of connecting up people who are involved in club culture globally (you've got to have a few big dreams)
10. Kingdom come here on Ibiza as it is in Heaven
I could go on, but tonight I am going to have a beer and celebrate.