Friday, July 25, 2008

Holiday

I'm off to France this morning with my family for 2 weeks so I will be having a blog holiday.

Just finished our 4th 2 week team.

The guys have been brilliant, it has been the hardest time out on the streets. One of the team got blood all over them from a man who was puking another team member had to put his hand in a guys mouth to clear the vomit so he didn't choke whilst waiting for an ambulance. Generally it is very messy in the west end, I am looking forward to being away.

I still love this place and love what we are doing as a community here.

Hopefully we will arrived back and refreshed ready to go for the rest of the season, I'll write again on the 11th August.

Take it easy

2 comments:

Golddigger Trust said...

yay! when you get back i will be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kt Stevenson said...

I had such an amazing time out with you guys, cant believe im back home in the rain... :(
x kt