Thursday, May 06, 2010

Ibiza Season 6

Well this is our 6th season on the streets of Ibiza, 24-7 prayer has been coming here for over 10 years now which is very exciting. Although tonight wasn't very exciting just cold and empty but it was still good to get out and about walking the streets meeting familiar faces and connecting with some new people.

I enjoy blogging after a night on the streets, I don't know why it is, probably because it is cathartic.

What does season 6 hold for us? I'm not sure but it feels like it's going to be a good one. We feel more focussed and ready than we have ever been.

The farm was good in one way it showed us what we did and didn't have capacity for! We are now back doing our core business we did it last year but with a sense of distraction as we tried to do two projects!!!

I remember hearing John Wimber say "keep the main thing the main thing" I like that.

Focussed and ready for season 6 although tonight's episode was quiet I feel it we will be part of a slow burning series that will soon quicken it's pace.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Looking forward to hearing about it, and praying for you guys from Western Canada today...