Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bad back


Had a mad weekend someone slashed two tires of our vomit van on Friday night, which was a complete pain. We eventually got the tires replaced yesterday. In the lifting and moving of the tires I stretched awkwardly with my lower back and have been in absolute agony, the pain is still there but it has eased considerably. I have never had a proper back pain in my life but I feel for the people I know who do have bad backs it must be so debilitating and frustrating.

I'm hoping mine slowly gets better.

I was reading Matthew this morning
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

By the way I am enjoying Carla Hardings Blog she has started to blog regularly again, I missed her.

There are also a few articles about Ibiza on the 24-7prayer website check them out!

No comments: