Monday, January 15, 2007

Travel

I am writing this from Barcelona airport, were i have a six hour wait for my 25 minute flight to Ibiza.

Sorry I didn't blog much this week, I have had a great time with the new international leadership of 24-7prayer. Cool people and cool place to stay, we sorted a lot which is cool, I am over using the word cool as my brain is fried.

Then I had two preaching sessions for an organisation called Mannafest run by Youth for Christ in N.Ireland. Friday night I was in a place called Enniskillen and then Saturday at the Ulster Hall in Belfast. I think it went okay i talked about Jacob wrestling with God and how that if we wrestle with God it could affect our walk. jacob limped away from his little wrestle.

Then I spent all day yesterday with friends in a place called newtonards, it was superb, Guiness and and conversation.

I also had the cool thing of having to friends called Loida and Itor hanging out with me for 3 days which was so good. They also like Guiness.

Anyway only another 3 hours before my flight, I've started doing sodukos!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so great to spend time with you and the others. my love to the heasley fam and see you next time!

Anonymous said...

Hmm... working so I can go to Canada in October?

Mimosa said...

Ahh fab!! I'm part of YfC Finland, been there in Mannafest when I had YfC staff training in N-I couple of years ago. Great event that one they have in the Ulster Hall, and whole YfC NI.. Loved Northern Ireland in ever way actually. Nice place.