Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thank you

I am off to England tomorrow until the 3rd January, Ben and Becky are staying in our house here on the island.

So my next post will be 3rd January.

I went to the barbers today for the first time in 15 years!!! whilst I was sitting there I got reflective and grateful.

I am grateful for this little blog community, I do this because I enjoy it. I love to be open, I like transparency and I try to be as transparent as possible, hopefully this is one of the reasons you read it. I prefer transparency to holiness.

I am grateful for the kind comments and the not so kind comments. I am grateful for the way we raised so much money for computers and bibles this year. We had 10 people a day for nearly 20 weeks use the computers and gave away loads of bibles that people actually read. The van was also a great one, over a hundred drunks back to their hotels or hospital because of all your giving. How cool is that!

So thank you.

And to my fellow bloggers thanks for sharing parts of your lives on line, I love reading as well as writing. You write well and do it it with humour and randomness.

Who knows what next year will bring? but for now have a really wonderful Christmas and a fantastically prosperous New Year.

Thank you for sticking around and reading I am surprised people find it interesting.

Gracias amigos, Hasta pronto

For unto us a child is born........

6 comments:

Jenelle said...

Promise that you'll write a book about prefering transparency to holiness, because one leads to the other. You've said that a lot. I think you're right.

Aitor de la Cámara said...

Siempre es un placer y un desafío leer tu blog.
Animo amigo, lo mejor está por llegar.

dave wiggins said...

have a nice Christmas Heasley family ... don't bonk any donkeys!!

Karenkool said...

Yea, no bonking donkeys!!! hahaha. Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! Stay away from the happy grass. ;-)

Kingdom Shifts said...

Brian,

You wrote, "I am surprised that people find it interesting..." Well, I think it could be summed up like this: Readers find YOU interesting! *grin* You are a hoot man...my favorite blog posting was the time you were caught cheating. Everything inside of me was screaming, "NO BRIAN DON'T DO IT..." as I was reading through it. Well, you did it and got caught.

Talk about transparency!

Have a great visit to the UK!

For the Cause,

Brian Francis Hume

Dratt said...

Love reading your blog, love your honesty and openness, your stories and the pic of your family you sent with your card this Christmas. Thanks. Merry Christmas (what's left of it) and I wish you a totally brilliant 2008.