Monday, February 04, 2008


Last night I had a chicken tandori kebab, it was beautiful Tandori chicken wrapped up in a nan bread with salad and kebab sauce...... we had a Guinness to go with it.

I could get fat here.

Good day talking at two churches yesterday, felt good at the time. Going through a little morning insecurity about it now, felt I may have waffled. People enjoyed it and were very kind to me, personally I feel I could have done better.

I am cold here.

I love Guinness, potatoes and bread.

7 comments:

EF said...

i would have been content without having a sermon spoken directly to me, but GOD decided you were HIS voice and led it to be _exactly_ for me. my attitude was readjusted through your thoughts. and Philip reinforced it through an extremely specific and personal word.

maybe for a pastor the one person doesn't move the feeling of 'i could've done better', but know that for the one - it was more than enough. thanks.

Unknown said...

ditto

Mark Robins said...

Don't you do this to yourself most times, Brian?!

sam mooney said...

Good old black stuff...

Anonymous said...

good old home!

Anonymous said...

It's good to be Irish and enjoy the three staples produced by the homeland.

Karenkool said...

I'll pass on the Guinness, but hand over some chicken tandori kebabs wrapped in nan. Yummeh!! My stomach is growling.