Tuesday, May 20, 2008



Jude Sweeny is running a 24-7 Ibiza fundraiser in Belfast, if you're in that neck of the woods you should pop along, it promises to be a great night. I am flying over to sing a couple of songs. I'll probably do some of my earlier stuff but you never know I may sing one or two songs from my newest album.

I would have liked to have been a rockstar!

Other jobs I would be happy doing:

1. Hairdresser
2. Pub Landlord
3. Waiter
4. Artist
5. Farmer
6. Assassin
7. Parish Priest
8. Game Keeper
9. School Teacher
10. Photographer

I won't really be at the gig, but please pop along and support it if you can.

3 comments:

EF said...

for a brief moment i thought maybe you were a closet rock-star and the audiophile in me started to get really excited. can't believe you really aren't one. bummer.

i think you make a good assassin.

Hannah said...

Assassin? Was that one thrown in to try to rile the witch burner again? Oops! Have I spoilt the surprise?

Brian said...

yep, it didn't work