Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm back

Sorry for the long absence we have now moved and this weekend we got a phone line and internet so normal service has been resumed!!!!

Hopefully my blogging will be better and more consistent.

What do you do when you have had a really hard year? I know I have had comments in the past about having a great life out here and I admit it is a great life, I live in a fantastic place have got great friends and feel incredibly supported. Yet it has felt a little like walking through treacle this year on so many levels.

Just got to regroup get my head together and focus on the future. The past is exactly what it is: passed! It's behind I have to learn from it but not allow it have a hold on me that would drag me down.

I have had this weird thing over the years, not just on ibiza, where I get very low in November. I can't work it out it's like a little trough I go into, anyway it's December tomorrow......

So I'm back, got lots of thoughts to blog on will try pumping them out over the next few weeks.

1 comment:

Seán - The Huddle Bar said...

Welcome back Brian! Hope the big move went well. Happy blogging!