Monday, May 31, 2010

I love Ibiza



Last week the guys on our team led two people to become christians. This is very good a real encouragement.

The bibles will we with us by mid June.

We've had to deal with rape victims, robbery victims and some messed up people in the last week.

As you read please remember, that I would bring my family on holiday to Ibiza at the drop of a hat, it's a beautiful place, I would also hang out with a load of mates in the west end if that was what I enjoyed. It is a very safe place.

We just deal with the very small percentage that get in a mess, like lots of other organisations do around the world. The danger with the stories I tell is that it presents a bad picture of Ibiza.

I love Ibiza.

Sing to the LORD a new song, his praise from the ends of the earth, you who go down to the sea, and all that is in it, you islands, and all who live in them. Isaiah 42: 10

No comments: