Sunday, March 27, 2011

6 Years

Been living in Ibiza 6 years today, although I am presently in Dubai visiting some friends, which is why I haven't blogged in the last week.

When we moved to Ibiza it was meant to be from 3 - 5 years! So we are already a year over the mark.


We have loved it, it has been the best time of our lives. Not been completely easy but as Bill Johnson says "It's hard to speak of the price we pay when we get Him in the exchange."


Sorry just a short post, but wanted to give God the glory for sustaining us, providing for us and leading us on our journey.


Also thank you for reading this blog and sticking with us as well. It has been an interesting journey for me to have done this but I look back at old posts and it's almost like a journal. Thank you for reading it.


It's time to get this book written, I can tell you now it's going to be called "Stumbling Journey" thats how t's felt in Ibiza for us!


"alla ysalmak"

No comments: