Wednesday, October 05, 2005

David Hasselhoff

I had a very weird dream last night. I dreamt I was sitting on a life savers tower with David Hasselhoff, we were just chilling taking in the rays. Then all of a sudden he jumped up and said "I'll leave it to you then Brian" and just walked off! It freaked me because I can't swim that great, so I moved the life savers tower unto some grass and looked out over a field instead. This felt more comfortable. I like David he was especially good in Sponge Bob Square pants the Movie. I just felt a little let down that he abandoned me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hilarious dream brian. altho i must say i also think its pretty prophetic as well. im sure you can work out what it means!

Anonymous said...

That's amazing Brian, maybe you need to get out a bit more