Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Mecheros



In the summer we got asked for a light so many times whilst we walked the streets, that this year we decided to get our own lighters done. We are going for the middle one with "Jesus light of the world" made slightly bigger.

Should be a good discussion starter and personally I think a lot better than giving out tracts! or flyers.

We don't feel we our encouraging people to smoke, they want a light, they are going to get one somewhere, so we might as well give them one with a message!

You never know what might happen.......

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me that isn't your mobile number on there!?!?!?! I'll be worried about your sanity next summer!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! xc

Anonymous said...

brian-liant idea - all the best with it!

Pastor Phil said...

Shouldn't you be praying for miracles, and lighting the cigarettes without match or lighter instead?

Just being silly - I love the idea - sooooo emerging. ;-)

Dan King said...

nice!

::dan::

miriam said...

i love the idea!

Anonymous said...

I remember being there at the birth of this wonderful idea... I feel so special.