Well I am back.
Have been for a few days, got back on Wednesday and then on Friday had a drugs awareness day, with Vicky Ward, long term Ibiza person. It was a great day, very informative and should be a real help for the future.
Reflections on America.
1. It's big
2. The bits I saw are patriotic
3. The people I met were generous
4. There is a hunger for God
5. It's nothing like God TV
6. You could get fat living there
7. Not many people walk anywhere
8. Clothes and shoes are cheap
9. Crowds are more responsive then the in the UK
10. JFK airport is crap
11. American Airlines aren't much better
12. It's encouraging to see a hunger for genuine community
13. Venison in Lasagne works
14. I had a guided staff tour of Capitol Hill, which was very fascinating
15. Sitting on a chair in the House of representatives was cool
16. Awaken the Dawn was a great conference, very relational, which surprised me!
17. We have lots of generalisations about America, many of which are wrong
18. There are Christians who still believe in the Death Penalty
19. Don't mention the war
20. I would like to visit again with my family