Sunday, March 04, 2007

What did you do today?



Every Sunday we meet together as a community to eat, today we had a picnic on the beach, which was rather nice.



I'm telling my boys to stop throwing sand around, especially near the food, then they got it on my arm... grubs...



I've got to work harder at co-ordinating my outfits!



My love handles are a little on the large side, need to jog, or maybe go for lipo suction. But hey there's a lot of man to love here "lucky Tracy" I hear you say.

We also met in the evening for our weekly small gathering, we had a good time looking at the pursuit of God, and how He pursues us! It was our first more organised gathering and it went really well. Bob the vicar came which was lovely.

12 comments:

Aitor de la Cámara said...

Nice pictures!!!!! I want to go to Ibiza to have a swimm, we are in your "flipping country" and it´s raining.
Love
Aitor&Loida

graham said...

nice shorts,
cheers for having a look at my blog...

Anonymous said...

A bike is the way to go for exercise. You get places, go fast and its good for you. What's not to love?

Globegirl said...

Just today I was looking at a picture of a tropical sunset with someone in a hammock in the foreground. I said to my friend, "that's what I want to do today!" as I looked at the clouds out the window. You lucky duck - I'm glad someone got to be at a warm beach today. Even if wasn't me. (sigh)

Dan King said...

looks like a fantastic way to spend a sunday ... i'll have to come and join you for a picnic sometime!!

::dan::

Anonymous said...

lovely that you met Lauren--she is a sweet girl that our family loves. pink is good on you (but you knew that!)

Anonymous said...

fantastic photo of you and the boys, it made me smile.
Pink suits you!

The Wee Italian Chick said...

how bitter am I after reading this post?!sunday in manchester was dreadful!cold,muddy and blinking rainy!D'oh! are you sure you don't need a member of staff in sunny Ibiza?! (sure I could make a good "bouncer"..not!)your church dinner by the beach reminds me of when jesus had lunch with the disciples on the beach after the resurrection..glimpses of God's kingdom..

Anonymous said...

I want to go back so badly! I miss all you guys.

x

dave wiggins said...

we had a family meal day yesterday ... no sun, no sand but meat, veg and spuds ... oh yes. PINK SHORTS? brave.

Anonymous said...

Dad
I did most things you did.
Please dont wear those pink shorts in the summer.
I'd rather the green ones with flowers on them!!!
From Ellis

Broflow said...

yeah this is a sunday...! And shorts looks like summer feeling, the color looks like a young guy...;-) Hey brian I happy to see you in april when I visit you neighbors!
Greetings & blessings from cologne!
Basti