Friday, April 13, 2007

I'm back

it's good to be back..

I guess a quick recap, before I try to be deep and profound.

Had a great week in Tenerife, it was cool to be with my family and just hang out, there was SKY t.v. at the apartment so we gorged ourselves on champions league football, went to water parks and saw Killer whales, awesome. We also had the chance to visit "the living room" a project reaching out to workers in Tenerife, very inspiring.

I am feeling a Liverpool v Man utd champions league final coming on.

Then I got back to England for my brothers wedding which was really good, it was nice to see all the family and be there as Matthew and Louise started their new life together.

I also got the chance to stay at the East london boiler room which was a real pleasure, they have bedrooms that are so comfortable, I also had the chance to catch up with some old friends thanks Robb and Sally.

I then arrived back in ibiza to an easter team which we have been hosting all week, 6 great people who came, prayed, played and supported us in all we do. It has been a fantastic time. Chelsea, Dan, Mark, Tim, Laura and Casey, I salute you.

It's Tracys birthday tomorrow so that should be fun.

I have had loads of thinking time and lots of thoughts, specifically around building. I am sure i will unpack them over the coming weeks.

Trust you are all well?

I'll pop some photos up soon

6 comments:

Tanya Heasley said...

Hya Brian, It was great to see you at the wedding and you looked very healthy. I've been wating for you to blog all week and I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts soon. Also can you tell Tracy to have a great birthday from all of us and that she's youthful looking. Talking of looking young, I've put the photo of you guys from the wedding on my blog and think that John looks older than you all. Check it out.

Kingdom Shifts said...

Good to have you back blogging! Sounds like you had a wonderful time with your family. We just bought Aneta an airline ticket for her to visit Poland for three weeks. She's leaving this upcoming Wednesday. I'm not sure what I'm going to do without my Polska kobieta! Looking forward to hearing what the Lord has put on your heart.

dave wiggins said...

hello hello ... it's good to be back it's good to be back ... hello

The Wee Italian Chick said...

Hey Brian! Welcome back to the blogworld! Glad you all had a great time -please wish Tracey a fab birthday from all of us!
RE: champions' league final - boy, that'd be exciting! Can't wait!

Globegirl said...

glad you're back!

Daniel Jones said...

Thanks again for a great week Brian. Was a really good time for me. Wish Tracey a happy birthday from me!