Monday, August 08, 2011

Holiday

It's been an incredibly busy and fulfilling summer but this has come at the cost of my blog being somewhat neglected. I am about to neglect it further as we as a family gone on a two week holiday to the UK.

It's hard to put into words what has been happening here but it has been very good. We are on team 4 and they are from the USA, Ireland and England, all girls which is interesting!!


The weather has been unbelievably hot yesterday 36 degrees with close to 90% humidity, so I am seriously looking forward to going back to the UK for some cloud cover.


Both our boys are ill, which is a bummer, so we are praying that they get better quickly so that they can enjoy the break.


Last night we had over 50 people in attendance at our service 15 of which where either local spanish or local year round residents, this is good and we are loving the fact that this is growing. I'm enjoying preaching nearly every week which is probably why I am not blogging as much. I have to direct my mental energy towards communicating well on Sundays!


Anyway, see you all when I get back, hopefully refreshed and up for a whole new season of blogging.

No comments: