Monday, January 23, 2012

Whats next???

For the first time in ages I have had a proper illness, I got some sort of strange flu virus back in the UK which has necessitated antibiotics and bed rest, coughing my lungs up and general weakness and tiredness, thankfully this has all now passed leaving me a little weak but fine.

At last I am also able to furnish you with an update as to what I will be doing upon my return to the UK.

After much prayer the suggestion was that I take on the role of leading 24-7 prayer in Great Britain I have agreed to this and am very excited about the possibilities.

I will start on 1st September as GB Director and team leader.  Although we will live in Diss, I will spend some time in the 24-7 Prayer Guildford office each week working closely with the GB team - GB being England, Scotland and Wales.

I will also lead Just 24-7 - a team seeking tangible ways in which we can make a difference in the lives of the poor and disadvantaged.

In addition I will continue to be the point person for 24-7 Prayer in Ibiza, Ireland and Burgos (Spain) – which I have been doing for a while.

I will also be part of the 24-7 Prayer European communities team.   This means supporting and strengthening 24-7 Prayer communities in Europe, including the UK.

Apart from that, I am hoping to help my friends Steve and Andi on their farm project in Diss, feeding animals, cleaning pens etc, which might sound messy, but actually excites me!

So as you can see I will be a busy little bunny, I am excited and challenged by the year ahead.

What about this Blog? Well obviously for now I will keep it going, but I may start a curious in England blog or something like that!

No comments: