Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Praying at Wembley



This Saturday will see a prayer gathering at wembley stadium, for a National Day of Prayer and Worship they are expecting about 40,000 people to turn up and pray.

It should be fascinating I was at wembley a couple of weeks ago for the England Ukraine match and there were about 64,000 people and it looked a little empty. Also running an event without being able to go on the pitch should be difficult but all said and done, despite the difficulties, I think it is a wonderful thing.

I love this from Hudson Taylor: "The prayer power has never been tried to its full capacity. If we want to see mighty wonders of divine power and grace wrought in the place of weakness, failure and disappointment, let us answer God's standing challenge, "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not!'"

The more opportunities we have to gather and pray the better, I want to witness mighty wonders of divine power and grace in the UK.


No comments: